Monday, March 12, 2007

A bad blogger

Yes, I know I've been a bad blogger and a bad pr0nographer lately. The missing pr0n is partly due to my sucky camera, and partly due to my own laziness. And the general bad blogging - well, I haven't had a whole lot to share. I have a few projects that I've been working on, but I don't have FOs to share yet.

I have a number of projects in the wings, plus I just ordered some yarn to finally knit some stuff for my daughter. I was looking through the spring knitty, which, as many have mentioned, is only so-so this time around. Not too many exciting patterns, except that when I saw this, I knew I had to make it for the kiddo. In what I'm sure my daughter would deem a blasphemous turn (if, of course, she even knew what the word "blasphemous" meant), I did not order pink yarn for this project. I decided she has enough pink in her wardrobe, so I ordered some lovely green yarn, which I think will be fabulous.

I also saw this in the latest Magknits, which I also think is super cute. I was going to use a pink yarn for this but it was backordered. So I'm using this instead, which I think will still be pretty cute. Plus I'm very much looking forward to using a bamboo yarn. I've heard good things about it, so I'm curious to test it out for myself.

Still not Clapotis cast-on yet. I've totally been coveting Knit Mongrel's, though. It is SOOO pretty and soft. She'd better not turn her back, or she might find that Clap #2 goes missing as well! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd hunt you down. :) So glad you like it, and I can't wait to see the ruffled tank on the girl... I'll bet it's the cutest thing that ever was. And hey - if you still want help with your sweater, lemme know!

Jessica said...

You and me both woman. Don't feel bad. I finally posted again last night! I love that ruffle tank also. I was thinking about making it for my friend's daughter down the road. Not now though, way too much going on. I need to finish my current WIP's! Maybe by the time you start your clap, I'll be starting my mini clap. We can have a bad blogger outcast clap knit-a-long! ;D

Anonymous said...

Hi!

This is your secret pal. i just wanted to say hello and let you know I'm out here! I sent an e-card yesterday, but I know sometimes those go into spam.

Anyway, I've enjoyed reading your blog and planning all of the goodies I'm going to send you. Also, your daughter is just too cute!

I hope you have a great day!