Friday, January 26, 2007

Yarn Pr0n Friday!

For last week's yarn pr0n, I branched out and showed off some Lorna's Laces I had just bought. But now, it's time to return to the old favorites. That's right, this week, I again show off some Knitpicks yarn.



This is Panache in Moss. It's a blend of baby alpaca, Cashmere, Silk, and Extrafine Merino. Can you say SOFT! I don't think my pictures are really doing the color much justice - it's a much deeper, richer green than is showing up on the screen.












These will eventually become booties for me. I made a pair of booties out of Panache for my mom a while ago, and they came out so nicely that I decided I needed a pair for myself. As with most of the other Knitpicks yarn I've worked with, it knits up very nicely, and because it's a bulky yarn, it also knits up very quickly.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

ooh, I've always wanted to try Panache! That will have to be included in my next knitpicks purchase. I love the color!