Sunday, January 7, 2007

Creepy!

OK, if you look at the comments to my last post, then this post may make sense.

Joe - I second Jessica's comments. Eww! How did you find my blog? And how the hell did you know that it was me? In addition to being frustrated with Discount Yarn Sale, I now think I'm a bit frightened by your tracking methods. I guess the site must be fairly concerned about its image, if you go searching blogs for consumer comments to respond to. That being said, I stand by my post. I see now that the web site has updated its ship to time, but I swear when I ordered, I double-checked and triple-checked, and it gave an approximate 1 week ship time for that yarn. And regarding my previous orders, I was never told that anything was backordered until I contacted Discount Yarn Sale to inquire about status.

Ok, I'm officially creeped out.

No comments: