Thursday, November 30, 2006

I have a blog!

Hello all!

I never thought I'd ever be one to start a blog. I never understood why people wanted to blog.

Then I entered the world of knitting blogs.

And I had to join in.

It really hit me one day when I came home with some FABULOUS sock yarn that I was so excited about (and which I will post pictures of once I figure out how to do so). I showed it to my wonderful husband, and he said, "That's nice." NICE?!?!?!? That was so not the reaction I wanted. And it became abundantly clear to me that only other knitters could possibly be as excited about my yarn and my projects as I am. So here goes, my foray into the wild, wacky blogosphere!

2 comments:

KniTdds said...

hooray!!!!!

I'm the first to comment, I'm the first to comment!!!

Congrats on your entry into the blogosphere, may the landing be GENTLE. . .
smooches
T

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the blogosphere! You'll be amazed at how it sucks you in. Look forward to reading more. And great projects btw: do I take it you like the colour blue?! :)